Oct 6th, 2011 - Community Training--School of Life
Come master the skills that bring happiness and success in life!!! Our School of Life Training is sponsored by the Wade Family Foundation so that it is FREE to the public. We focus on 10 principles or "life skills" that bring greater peace, success, and happiness to life. These training sessions will benefit anyone at any stage in life. Bring your family, bring a friend, and come master life!!!
1. On Friday afternoon between 12 & 6pm bring all of your gently used, quality items to the top deck of the parking garage behind Chevy. You will receive a Donation Receipt for your contribution that will save you on your taxes!!!
Possible Donation Items: Clothing--Adults & Kids, Books, CDs, DVDs, Sports Equipment, Camping Equipment, Furniture, Tools, Decorations, Electronics, Appliances, Bikes, etc!!!!! Please bring things that are in good repair!!
2. On Saturday Morning from 8 am to 10 am we will have a HUGE Garage Sale. Come shop and browse!! We will also be selling freshly made Breakfast Burritos! ALL of the proceeds from the sale will go to three women's organizations which include: The DOVE Center, the Family Support Center, and the Erin Kimball Foundation!! (See we're doing this on Mother's Day Weekend and the Garage Sale benefits women and supports women's issues!! Cool, huh!!!)
3. At 10 am when the public sale is over, we will invite the actual women who have participated in these programs, to come and shop for FREE!! Many of these women are rebuilding their lives, trying to furnish apartments and clothe their children, so they can come and shop for free after 10 am!!! At 11am we will invite residents of Dixie Care & Share to come and shop for Free. At 12 noon, we have made arrangements with Deseret Industries to donate all of the remaining goods! So many, many people will benefit from this effort!!!
4. ANOTHER WAY TO CONTRIBUTE: We will need volunteers to help us run this sale!!!! If you are able to contribute some time on Friday afternoon/evening, or Saturday morning, PLEASE email us or contact us and let us know!! We need you!!! If you are an experienced garage seller or garage sale attender, we need your good ideas and feedback!!!! Please come help us!!!
5. If you have LARGE ITEMS that you would like to contribute but don't know how you would get them here, please contact me and we might be able to make arrangements to pick up your items! Email me back or call me at 986-7928.
This will probably be St. George's Largest Garage Sale ever!!! Please come contribute and be a part of it!!!!! Thanks!!!!